Today, every CIO is challenged to define how cognitive technologies will impact teams and cultures. CEOs and boards are looking for IT leaders to provide vision, bold thinking, and pragmatic action plans.
We all agree new technologies are disrupting the status quo like nothing we’ve seen in decades. Yet there’s disagreement about how, why, and when to use them.
In this recorded webcast, Neva co-founder Dan Turchin discussed how and why AI and machine learning are changing the nature of work. If you’re a CIO, consider this job security. If you’re an IT leader, consider this an investment in your career. If you’re a technologist, consider this a primer about how and why your role’s about to change… for the better.
- Learn how progressive CIOs are re-tooling, re-staffing, and re-thinking how services are delivered in an age of AI-driven automation.
- Hear how AI is impacting every aspect of the service lifecycle.
- Listen to case studies from peers about why the bot apocalypse is science fiction and in reality AI and machine learning are making human agents smarter.
Just the facts:
- Date: originally recorded Tuesday, May 30
- Duration: 56 minutes
- Speaker: Dan Turchin, Neva co-founder